Thursday, June 18, 2009

Newbie Blogger

So this is my first official blog! Kind of fun!! I guess I will start off by telling you a little bit about myself (:
I love singing & dancing. I love going for walks & cooking good food. I love working out & going boating. I love playing golf & ping-pong. I love sunrises & sunsets. I love summer nights & country music. I love star gazing & going on drives. I love wearing socks & playing guitar. I love blowing bubbles in my gum & wearing lip-gloss. I love painted toe nails & taking hot showers. I love the smell of little babies & clean laundry. I love the sound of thunder & contagious laughter. I love seeing people do the right thing, for the right reasons. I love getting excited about my future & living in the present. I love cuddling & feeling safe in someone's arms. I love who I am & who I will become. I love my family & all the friends I consider to be family. I love doing what is right & always improving. I love people & listening to their story. I love the feeling of the Holy Ghost telling me when something is right. I love my country & all the freedoms I am granted. I love the Atonement & that I can be forgiven. I love my Savior & His perfect example.
I love my life. I love being me.
...what do you love?...

No comments:

Post a Comment