Monday, June 7, 2010

Work Hard, Play Hard

I just started my new job today and I absolutely love it!  For some reason I was scared to death to go today, but I had NO reason to!  I love the people I work with and the product I am selling!  This is the start of something great I just know it!!!

This summer is going to be the best summer ever!!!  I am already having the time of my life!  I have great friends, an amazing family, and now a job that I love.  Life could not get any better!  I am so grateful for all that I have been blessed with!  God is watching out for me and has blessed my life in more ways than I could have ever asked for!  I have never been so happy! :) 

I cant wait to fill this blog with all the fun I will be having this summer!  Tonight my family and I spent the evening up Rock Canyon (behind Squaw Peak) and it was sooo beautiful up there!  I only had my blackberry camera with me, but here is a pic from tonight!

Beautiful, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment