Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Roses are Red..

So here is an update with some watercolors I have been working on.  Actually, I will show you the step by step of just one art piece I worked on recently.  More to come when I upload my pictures!



Pretty fun! 
Watercolor is pretty difficult.  Everything had to blend and be transparent...and its hard to keep it neat (well, hard for me!!).  I wonder what oil painting is like?? Are any of you artists or enjoy different mediums of art?  Let me know what you like!!
Well I gotta go finish my sketchbook!! 60 sketches due tomorrow...I am not close to being done!  Wish me luck!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Um...Rachel, those are beautiful...fantastically beautiful. If I had a house, I'd hang them up in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most Awesome Ray! I will be in the same boat tonight! Sketches and more sketches! :) Dont you just wish that art could be just sparatic and you wouldn't have to come up with sketches and ideas!!! At least thats how I work...

    ReplyDelete