Monday, September 27, 2010

BFF's...and goats...

Saturday was a great day!
My best friend { Savanna Grow
texted me in the morning and said we were going HIKING
Woo!!! :) :)

So I get all ready and get in her car....
...and see this...

Meet Miss Daisy...the goat
...oh and Savanna's cute little sister { Doody } 
;)
Miss Daisy loves going on walks with Vanna!
So of course she had to come with us on our hike...
We loaded her up in the back
{ and by we I mean Vanna }
but she decided to jump out of the back seat 
and poop all over the seat by Doods. 
hahahahhahaha
Luckily goats poop in pellets!
So we { Vanna } got out the vacuum and cleaned up the mess.
Before Miss Daisy got back in the car, 
Savanna had to put a diaper on her...
{ a special goat diaper, of course! }
We were finally ready to go!
We put her in the back and hoped she wouldn't get car sick...

...We went up to Big Springs
which is up South Fork Canyon...

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!






...the cutest girl I know...
{ Savanna Grow }

...and her "baby"...
{ Miss Daisy }
...wherever Savanna went...Miss Daisy would follow...




I looked down and saw this little guy crawling along!
How freaking cute is he??
...better question...WHAT is he??




 ...this hike is also a horse trial....look out...haha

 ...do you remember what Heaven is like??
Apparently I just got back from hiking there!!!
These pictures DO NOT give this place justice!!!


 I have always wanted to spank a biker as I pass them...how bad would that really hurt?



 Can someone tell me how long this has been there??
I have NEVER seen it before...
and I have been coming here for more than 15 years!!
hahahaha It's so cute!!




 Remember when they had the rope swing at this place, and there would always be people swimming and playing here?  What ever happened to that?


Fun day!
If you have not gotten the memo yet...
GO UP THE MOUNTAINS!!!!!
It is PERFECT up there right now!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment