Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cascade Springs

Yesterday, 
my family and I took a drive up Provo Canyon for Family Night.





 The Autumn leaves are BEAUTIFUL right now!!


For some lame reason,
I always get car-sick whenever we drive up the canyon...
...smelling an orange and having the wind blow in my face are the only things that help...


After many winding roads...and passing many colorful landscapes...







...we arrived at Cascade Springs!


I had never even heard of this place until now...
...if you haven't gone...I would HIGHLY recommend making the trip...

It is breath-taking!

  Me and my cute dad...

 My boots loved having a day out of the closet...



 Every detail of this place was so gorgeous...












 Cute sister Kimberly and me...






Can you believe these colors?! GORGEOUS!!







 Go ahead and plan a day trip out here...
..they even have flushing toilets!!!


..but they don't have trash cans...so bring some garbage bags of your own :)

 we did not get this memo soon enough....

Cute mom and I...the flash was a little strong...
{ sorry mom }

We decided to come home the back way through Midway/Heber.

Sooooo glad we did! It was GORGEOUS!!!



 Overlook of Deer Creek Reservoir













 What a night! 
If you haven't already, go up and enjoy the Mountains!!
I am so blessed to lived in beautiful Utah.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment