Thursday, September 30, 2010

pencil drawings

I was looking through my high school art folder and came across some drawings I had done over the years.
Just thought it would be fun to share some.

This one is my cousin Kade.  I took this this picture of him, and then converted it into a pencil drawing.  I was giving him a bath and we were having a grand time...and then while we were drying him off...I cant remember why he started crying...but I thought it was SO CUTE....so instead of picking him up and making everything all better...I had to take a picture first! ;)
I love this picture.  I was on a family vacation driving down the freeway in our RV, when I decided I would shoot for the stars and sketch a picture of Jesus Christ. That is quite an intimidating task!  But ultimately, a very cool experience.


...It is a weird feeling, posting my art for the world to see...
It's always been a private thing to me.
I kind of feel embarrassed...I see all the flaws that I could fix...wonder what other artists will think...
But, I feel grateful for the talents the Lord has blessed me with.
No more hiding under a bushel ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment