Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sedation :)

{ Funny story from my past }

"Yesterday was my third, and final, time of getting my wisdom teeth out....(long and not interesting story...I'll spare you).  But this time was different than the first two time.  In the first two procedures, I was wide AWAKE...I heard every crack and felt every tug...ugh...it makes me tingle just thinking about it!  

But this time was BLISS!!!  I was sedated: put out, unconscious, at rest, knocked out completely!!  It was heavenly!  One minute I was talking to the nurse....and the next thing I know I am sitting in a wheelchair in the waiting room. "How did I get here?!" I kept asking my dad who was sitting next to me.  He just grinned, amused by the situation and I began to giggle!  I could not help myself!  I laughed and I laughed and I laughed....at who knows what exactly!

Then it was time to wheel me out to the car.  They wheeled me to the door, and then had me stand up to walk to the car.  When I stood up all I could say was, "Wow I am heavy.....how did I get so heavy??" haha I could not hold myself up!!   I felt like a baby lamb taking it's first steps.  The nurse laughed as she and my dad slowly walked me to the car, and said I would definitely not pass a drunk test.   As I fell into the car, the thought came back to me, "How did I get into that wheelchair in the waiting room?  Did they have to pick me up?  But how could they pick me up...I am so heavy!!"  Then I started to laugh again!  hahaha

When we got home, my dad waved hello to a neighbor...accidentally flipping them off in the process! hahahaha I could not restrain my giggles, nor the urge to tease my dad and flip him off when he opened the door for me! hahahha  I was extremely loopy!  I went inside, took some medicine, and slept for the rest of the day and night!"




No comments:

Post a Comment