Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The life of a nanny

I just got back from nannying in Richfield, UT. 

It was a week full of fun, fun, FUN!!!


...we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over a fire...


...we had a campout on the top deck and watched the fireworks for Pioneer Day...


...we went star gazing...but the moon was full and bright...aka...couldn't see any stars haha...


...we made amazing Applesauce Cookies...


 ...and after a long week of playing, I got to relax in the HUGE jetted tub :)...


We also:
 *went swimming
*bowling
*saw Toy Story 3
*played games
*colored
*went to grandma's house

Funny Story:
So one morning I wake up to little Steven at my bedside.  He poked me and said:
"Hey Rachel, guess what?!  I just went potty...and I farted in the toilet...and it sounded like a tuba!"
hahahahahahaha
WOW
If only I could laugh that hard every morning!!

I had a great time with the kids!  I am going back in three weeks and will be there for over a week.
More pictures and stories to come!

 :)

2 comments:

  1. Toy Story 3 was good, but it made me sad. It made me really nostalgic for the good old days and now I'm kinda depressed because of it. :[

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I was never attached to any of my toys...so I couldn't really relate. But I did cry because I felt bad for Andy and could tell it was hard for him to let go! haha

    ReplyDelete