Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Special Delivery!

 I came home from work today and found a note on my door
saying that this flower delivery company had tried to drop off an order,
but no one was home...so they left it at a neighbors house! 
So I skipped across the street
to get the flowers...and see who they were for...
...and much to my surprise...
they were for...me!!!!

...I LOVE flowers...


...I love smelling flowers...


...I love looking at flowers...


{...but most of all...}

love being SENT flowers!!!
This made my whole day!
This is the most beautiful boquet I could ever imagine!!
 I LOVE lillies & roses!!!
And I looove Yellow, Red, Orange, with the soft pink!!
...it is perfect...
{...i could not have done it better myself...}
:)
 ...T H A N K  Y O U...
{...you know who you are...}

No comments:

Post a Comment