Monday, July 5, 2010

My summer so far!

This summer has been going by sooooo fast, and I have no clue why! 

...maybe it's because...

..it snowed in June...

..or because my sister Kimmy came home from her mission...

 

...or because I have moved back home....


...and have been spending a ton of time with my family...


...I got braces...


...and my wisdom teeth taken out...
{braces and wisdom teeth in the same week}


...maybe summer is going by so fast because I have been busy making cute crafts...


...or because I have been playing fun games...
...while wearing a really ugly hat....

 
...maybe it's because I went to the Manti Pageant...
......twice.....

 

....or it could be because I have gone to Costa Vida so often....I am obsessed with their Sweet Pork Salad...



...or because I have eaten way too many popsicles...
...oh wait...that is impossible...you can never eat too many popsicles...

 

...or it could be the fact that I have done so many photo shoots already this summer...
...and plenty more are on the way...




...maybe it's because I have spent a ton of time with a ton of fun people...



...or maybe its because when I go on a run, I see views like this...
.....uphill both ways I swear.....



...but when I bike ride, things slow down and see views like this...


...time could be flying while I am taking naps with grandma...
{hahahahahaha she would kill me if she saw this!! hahahhaha}

 

...or maybe it's because my life flashed before my eyes when the fireworks at the Stadium of Fire shot into the audience... 

 
 
...people were diving to get out of the way...two people's clothes caught on fire...it was intense..
...but soooo funny!!!
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

{I am sorry if any of you got hurt!}

So whatever the reason may be...summer is flying by!
But luckily I have spent plenty of that time with people I love, and doing the things that I love!

...plenty more summer fun memories still to come...

:) i hope you are enjoying your summer :)


2 comments:

  1. sure love your guts rachel!!!! happy to have found your blog-o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jess!!!! Oh my!!! Yay for finding me!!! I miss you darling! Come say hi! love you! :) :)

    ReplyDelete