Tuesday, July 13, 2010

...Summer Nanny...

I was just offered a job to go nanny for my cousins this summer!


WAY EXCITED :)

{...seeing as I just quit my job...this morning...this came at the perfect time...}

I will be gone on:
 July 21-25th
&
August 13-21st

We are gonna have a blast!  I love being a nanny and playing with little kids!  We are gonna make their summer the best one yet! :) 
Swimming pools, swing-sets, popsicles, hiking, drawing, making play-dough, finger painting...
this is definitely going to be fun.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully Baby Kitto comes before then! :) If not, he'll only be a few days old. Is this in Richfield?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! And oh my...I hope I don't miss it!! If I do...I want some personal baby time to myself ;) haha Oh I am so excited Rach!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for providing these valuable information. I’m looking forward to the next time that I get to come to your blog.

    ReplyDelete