Sunday, January 30, 2011

January has been

a BEAUTIFUL month.

Each sunset has been so VIBRANT.

Each gathering has been so CHEERFUL.



Even being sick was somewhat PLEASANT.


 { I was able to catch up on my favorite shows: The Bachelor and The Biggest Loser...while eating lots of Lime Sherbet...that felt good on my poor sore throat! }


My birthday trip to Las Vegas was exceptionally INVIGORATING.






















{ hahaha typical Kitto Family vacation :) hahaha }


What a month, huh?

I am so excited for FEBRUARY!!!
*Closer to when I leave for my mission
*Matt and Jonathan come home from their missions
*Get my braces off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*....nothing I think of can't even compare to the joy I feel towards getting my braces off!!!

2011...best year of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh liking those pictures, you have a fun life. Where are you going on your mission again?? I must go read farther back now...

    ReplyDelete