Friday, October 15, 2010

Disneyland...kinda

On Thursday morning I went to the dentist
to get my wisdom teeth out...

{ just the top 2 }

My doctor asked about my family,
and what we were up to this weekend

{ fall break }

I told him how my mom and sister
took off to DISNEYLAND that morning...

{ without me and dad }

Dr. Johnson said:

"Don't worry...I'll get you some Percocet.
You'll feel like you are in Disneyland in no time!"

hahahahahahahha

Well, he was right!
I felt nauseated and everything! ;)
hahaha But don't worry...that didn't last long.

I am healing pretty well...
resting a lot.
...should probably sleep more.

But overall I am happy :)

Life is good!
And I LOVE the weather!!!
Autumn...where have you been all my life?!

You can stay as long as you want!! mmmhmm!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Fall Break!!
Be safe! Have fun!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment