Monday, October 25, 2010

...waiting

As you may know...I have decided to go on a mission!!!
{ The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints }

I am THRILLED about this decision! 

:)

My papers are IN...
My schedule is CLEARED...

.....

now all I've gotta do is...

WAIT.

...and then I will know WHERE I am going...

only to wait some more before I can actually GO!

.....

{ In the mean time }
I am keeping myself busy by:

*Kicking butt in school, and managing to get A's!!
*Keeping in touch with my creative side, and doing many fun artsy projects!
*Spending hours and hours with my wonderful friends!
*Spending many more hours laughing and talking with my family!
*And...as always...dreaming about my life and getting excited about the things to come!

Waiting isn't as bad as it seems...
soon enough, the wait will be over!
I want to fill this wait time with TONS of fun memories and experiences to look back on.
What good would all this time be if I just waisted it doing nothing but
...
waiting?

{ Early mission pictures...will take more once these braces come off!! }






1 comment:

  1. Rachel I will tell you now that you will be one of the best missionaries in the field today! You are a part in my story and I guarantee that you will be a big part in the life of every person you meet... where ever you go. I am proud to call you one of my best friends! Your the best Ray! Will always love ya!

    ReplyDelete