Friday, October 29, 2010

I have the best friends in the whole world!

I had an AMAZING night
with my AMAZING friends!
...and not just ANY friends...
my BEST friends!!
friends I've had since Elementary and/or Junior High!
friends that know the REAL me!
friends that can go two years without seeing each other,
and pick up right where we left off!
friends that say "i love you" when we depart,
and truly mean it.

They say 1 true friend is
worth 5 therapists...

i believe it!

Tonight was the first time our group (well, partially...excluding the current missionaries) has hung out together in YEARS!!!  It was quite the reunion!  Eventful? ...not entirely.  Meaningful? ...definitely! 
It amazed me to see how much life has changed...but how little it has changed us...(in a good way).

He still smells soooo good!
{...and is getting marriend next week!!! Welcome to the gang Michelle!!!...}

He is still the HAPPIEST person I know!
{...and can grow the best facial hair EVER...}

We still have our "special hug"
{...and it still makes us laugh every time!!!...}

She is still sooooo hilarious!
{...and by hilarious, i mean...HILARIOUS!!!...}


Inside jokes are still funny,
Laughter is still constant,
and
We still bring out the best in each other!
{...my cheeks still always hurt after we hang out--from non-stop smiling...}
:)
I am so lucky!  I truly have been blessed with the most amazing friends.  I look up to them soooo much!!!  These are the types of friends that people wish they had!  They are the kind of people who make you want to be a better person just because of who they are.  They are the FUNNIEST FREAKING PEOPLE you will ever meet!!!
These are the people I am going to stay friends with for the rest of my life!

.............
My love goes out to the rest of the gang!!



Keep working hard!
I love you all!!
.......

:)  Life is so good  (:

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, that is the coolest thing i have ever read/seen in my life. :). BEST FRIENDS ROCK!! And we definitely have the BEST of the BEST. I'm definitely blessed to be a part of it. -Heath

    ReplyDelete