Friday, October 1, 2010

a work in progress

So I have been looking through old pictures...when I came across this little beauty....


This is what my teeth used to look like.
{ ...gross... }
Since then I have gotten braces...and I am just so excited to show you 
the differences that have already taken place!


I have only had them for 4 months.
4 more to go!

I was so hesitant to get braces as a 20 year old.  
But I decided that it would be so worth it.
8 months of braces,
for a lifetime with a perfect smile.

:)

If anyone is thinking about getting braces,
I say GO FOR IT!
And DON'T WAIT!!
Think...you will never wish you had a perfect smile...
because you will be well on your way to having it!

There is my two cents!
Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. your blog is so cute! =) love blogging and your smile is gorgeous!! ps i thought you had great teeth before though! but now i guess when i see the before and after side by side i can see the difference! so glad you have the opportunity to get braces. lots of people don't!

    ReplyDelete