Friday, November 12, 2010

101 degrees

Last night I was feeling a bit under the weather...
My temperature was rising and I was shivering under 4 blankets & a hoodie!
I finally decided that I would go upstairs and take some medicine.

My mom suggested that I take Niquil.
I looked and looked and looked {...for a good 30 seconds...} and could not find it.

...this brought me to tears...

hahaha...I was literally crying!!

When I realized I was crying, and what I was crying about,
I gave up my search and headed straight to bed...

"I am too tired to be sick...."

Luckily, my mom came down a few minutes later...with Niquil. 
She made sure she gave me the one that had alcohol in it...apparently I looked like I needed it...hahaha
Last night I slept like a baby....I woke up multiple times, crying...hahaha I was definitely not in my normal state of mind yesterday!! 

Today I am still feeling under the weather...and all I want to do is watch ELF...and eat Beef flavored Top Ramen.  

Here's to a speedy recovery...
Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Rachel,
    I do hope I didn't infect you through my blog...And I hope you feel better soon!
    Love, Emily
    P.S. Congratulations on your awesome vacation destination...;) You'll be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both!!! I hope you are feeling better now!! We should have watched Elf together and been sick together, then we wouldn't have been so miserable!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete