Monday, November 15, 2010

Neat Experience

I had forgotten this experience until a dear friend of mine reminded me!

A few years back (2006) I was watching a segment on TV
during the half time in between General Conference sessions.

It was a special on South America and its people.

I remember sitting there by myself, glued to the TV...

My heart ached for these people.

All of the sudden, I was overcome with the Spirit,
and I felt that I was supposed to serve these people!

I knew right then that if I was called on a mission-
that's were I would serve. (South America)
.............................................................................................

It's amazing to see that personal revelation come to pass!
Again, I am overwhelmed with the Sprirt,
knowing that I have been called to teach the gospel
to these people whom I already love!
...Just like I was told that I would!

:)

1 comment: