Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Success :)

Failure only brings us that much closer to success....and I can prove it.

You see, after spending way too many minutes creating (and cute-ifying) my new photo-blog....blogger laughed in my face and recited his familiar, taunting chant:  

"We're sorry, but you have exceeded your photo upload quota. For more information do not click on the following link, for it will not help you at all. Thank you, and have a picture-less day."  

To which I replied:

"How can this be? This is my FIRST post on my NEW blog.
.......oooooh......"

Something hit me,

"It's not my BLOG that has run out of space...it's my ACCOUNT! I need to create another blog using a different email address!!"

SUCCESS!!!  I created a new email...and my new blog was born!!

I will begin the process of moving my photography from this blog to the new one tomorrow....right now it's Biggest Loser time...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment