Monday, February 7, 2011

icky...

the weather outstide is a good representation of how my heart is feeling on the inside....

completely icky and gloomy.

but in-spite of the cause, I have learned a very valuable lesson...
{ a lesson I have always known to be true...but this solidified it greatly }

my family members are {literally} my best friends.

even when they are crazy.
even when it seems they don't care.
even when they are smothering and curious.
even when they don't agree.

friends come and go...unfortunately...

but my family is forever....thankfully!

2 comments:

  1. Whatever is making you gloomy I hope goes away soon- you are too great to be sad.:) Love you and love hearing how close you are to your family. :) not to be cheesy, but it is Truly a true principle of the gospel that families are forever!:) LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete