Sunday, February 6, 2011

PROBLEMO...

Well I went to write a lovely post about my fabulous weekend....when blogger reminded me that I have run out of picture space...is that even possible?!  Have any of you faced this problem?? Did you pay the extra money for more space?  I am leaving in 5 weeks...so I think I should wait till I get back....but that is 5 weeks of visual un-documentation of my life!  What to do...what to do?! It's 5 dollars a year.....is that an on-going-for-the-rest-of-my-life type of deal?  I need some input!  I've got some great pictures just waiting to be uploaded.  I have decided posting pictures on my blog is a lot more satisfying that posting them on facebook.  I feel like facebook is for more public events....but my blog is for me.  It is so I don't forget my life.  It's more personal, and I love it.  

...I guess that is worth the 5 dollars...right?

3 comments:

  1. Whhhaatt!!??? I have never heard of that before...that is SO weird. I wonder if it's a new thing, you should look it up. Do you like how this is ZERO help to you? Hahah sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom had that happen to her, and I'm pretty sure she just made another blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you have to do is print off your blog and file it off! Then get rid of the photo cashe in your blog. This will free up your space! :) If you need any help with it my sister in law figured out how to do it! :) Here is her blog http://feliciaandnick.blogspot.com/
    Let me know if you need to talk to her and I will get you her number! :)

    ReplyDelete