Sunday, February 6, 2011

Young Victoria

I just saw the most amazing movie.  YOUNG VICTORIA.  Ah-mazing!  If you have not seen it...stop whatever you're doing...and watch it.  (Ok, maybe just find a time when you want to watch an inspirational/true/incredibly-tender love story.)  I never knew the story of Queen Victoria...the woman they named the "Victorian Era" after.  If an entire era is named after this woman, that must make her a pretty big deal.  She was smart, stubborn, friendly, and caring.  She is a new heroine of mine.  (And I will most likely name my future daughter after her...haha I have always loved that name!)  The movie is based on a true story...and the most beautiful love story I know.  True, real, non-hollywood, selfless, love.  (It might make you crave to be married....or want to express more love to your one-and-only....I definitely fall in the first category.....I guess I can curb the craving for another year and a half!  Chile, here I come!!)

Just thought I would share that before going to bed!  :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment